When you place a withdrawal, the speed the BTC arrives in your private wallet will depend on network traffic at the time. Therefore we cannot confirm exactly how long withdrawals should take, but we expect most should arrive within 2 hours of you making the withdrawal request.
Articles in this section
- What is the BTC Interest Account?
- Who is Celsius?
- Why do the interest rate change?
- How often are interest payments made?
- What happens if I withdraw before an Interest payment is made?
- What is compounding interest?
- How is interest calculated?
- Why is interest not paid to my private wallet?
- Why was my interest account declined?
- Is there a minimum or maximum deposit size?