We have set a minimum deposit size of €10 equivalent of BTC. This is because you have to pay network fees when you send your bitcoin to your BTC Interest Account, therefore we want to ensure that the cost of the transaction doesn’t take too much of your investment.
Articles in this section
- What is the BTC Interest Account?
- Who is Celsius?
- Why do the interest rate change?
- How often are interest payments made?
- What happens if I withdraw before an Interest payment is made?
- What is compounding interest?
- How is interest calculated?
- Why is interest not paid to my private wallet?
- Why was my interest account declined?
- Is there a minimum or maximum deposit size?