The Ethereum (ETH) wallet currently is only available on mobile and is backed up with one seed phrase, which lets you access your ETH, even if you lose access to your Bitwala account. When you set up your Ethereum wallet, a cryptographic key is generated and locked away in your smartphone security module. It can only be accessed by the Bitwala mobile app and only upon using biometric authentication. Every transaction requires a confirmation from your device key, meaning no one else can access your funds – not even the Bitwala team.
Articles in this section
- How to import your Ethereum wallet to MetaMask
- How to recover my Ethereum wallet?
- How to recover my Bitcoin wallet?
- Is it possible to change my wallet password?
- What is an Ethereum-Wallet?
- How does the Ethereum wallet work?
- Can I create an Ethereum Wallet without biometric sensors in my smartphone?
- What's the difference to Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a reference key?
- What is the network fee slider?