The Ethereum (ETH) wallet currently is only available on mobile and is backed up with one seed phrase, which lets you access your ETH, even if you lose access to your Bitwala account. When you set up your Ethereum wallet, a cryptographic key is generated and locked away in your smartphone security module. It can only be accessed by the Bitwala mobile app and only upon using biometric authentication. Every transaction requires a confirmation from your device key, meaning no one else can access your funds – not even the Bitwala team.
Articles in this section
- What is a reference key?
- How to recover my Bitwala wallet?
- How to create a Bitwala wallet?
- What is the network fee slider?
- Is it possible to change my wallet password?
- How to receive bitcoin using the Bitwala wallet?
- Why did my Bitcoin address change?
- How to find my Bitcoin address?
- How to recover my old Bitwala wallet?
- What to do with my old Bitwala wallet?