For security and privacy best practices, a new Bitcoin address is automatically generated every time you receive bitcoin. You can also generate a new address at any time from the ‘receive BTC’ section of your account, just click the generate icon. All previous addresses can still receive bitcoin.
Articles in this section
- What is a reference key?
- How to recover my Bitwala wallet?
- How to create a Bitwala wallet?
- What is the network fee slider?
- Is it possible to change my wallet password?
- How to receive bitcoin using the Bitwala wallet?
- Why did my Bitcoin address change?
- How to find my Bitcoin address?
- How to recover my old Bitwala wallet?
- What to do with my old Bitwala wallet?