For security and privacy best practices, a new Bitcoin address is automatically generated every time you receive bitcoin. You can also generate a new address at any time from the ‘receive BTC’ section of your account, just click the generate icon. All previous addresses can still receive bitcoin.
Articles in this section
- How to import your Ethereum wallet to MetaMask
- How to recover my Ethereum wallet?
- How to recover my Bitcoin wallet?
- Is it possible to change my wallet password?
- What is an Ethereum-Wallet?
- How does the Ethereum wallet work?
- Can I create an Ethereum Wallet without biometric sensors in my smartphone?
- What's the difference to Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a reference key?
- What is the network fee slider?