The PIN of your Bitwala debit card is used to withdraw cash at ATMs and to authorise payments at physical points of sale.
Articles in this section
- Where can the Bitwala debit card be used?
- What are the spending limits of the Bitwala debit card?
- What is the cost of an ATM withdrawal?
- What are the maximum ATM withdrawal amounts?
- How to order a card?
- My card was lost or stolen - what now?
- How to change the PIN of my Bitwala debit card?
- How to lock/unlock my debit card?
- What is 3D Secure (3DS)
- What is the Bitwala debit card?