To set up a direct debit, simply provide the contracting company/ institution with your Bitwala account details. They will set up the direct debit once you give them permission to withdraw the funds in question from your account.
Articles in this section
- How to set up a direct debit?
- Which currencies are supported by the Bitwala user account?
- Where to find an overview of my transfers?
- What is a mTAN?
- Can a completed transfer be cancelled?
- What types of transfers can be made using the Bitwala user account?
- How to claim a chargeback?
- How to make a Euro transfer?
- What is a SEPA transfer?
- How long does a SEPA transfer take?