The reference key is a piece of information that you receive when you create your Bitwala wallet. In the unlikely event that Bitwala suffers a large scale data loss, you will need it to recover your wallet and access your bitcoin. It is also available within the wallet section of your account. To access it, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
Articles in this section
- How to import your Ethereum wallet to MetaMask
- How to recover my Ethereum wallet?
- How to recover my Bitcoin wallet?
- Is it possible to change my wallet password?
- What is an Ethereum-Wallet?
- How does the Ethereum wallet work?
- Can I create an Ethereum Wallet without biometric sensors in my smartphone?
- What's the difference to Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a reference key?
- What is the network fee slider?