The reference key is a piece of information that you receive when you create your Bitwala wallet. In the unlikely event that Bitwala suffers a large scale data loss, you will need it to recover your wallet and access your bitcoin. It is also available within the wallet section of your account. To access it, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
Articles in this section
- How to recover my Ethereum wallet?
- What is a reference key?
- How to recover my Bitwala wallet?
- How to create a Bitwala wallet?
- What is the network fee slider?
- Is it possible to change my wallet password?
- How to receive bitcoin using the Bitwala wallet?
- Why did my Bitcoin address change?
- How to find my Bitcoin address?
- How to recover my old Bitwala wallet?