Transfers within the SEPA zone usually take around one or two working days to arrive in the recipient's bank account.
Articles in this section
- How to set up a direct debit?
- Which currencies are supported by the Bitwala user account?
- Where to find an overview of my transfers?
- What is a mTAN?
- Can a completed transfer be cancelled?
- What types of transfers can be made using the Bitwala user account?
- How to claim a chargeback?
- How to make a Euro transfer?
- What is a SEPA transfer?
- How long does a SEPA transfer take?