In order to send bitcoin with the Bitcoin Vault, you need to have a Bitcoin Vault set up with funds in it. If you don't have a Bitcoin Vault yet, find our guide on creating a Bitcoin Vault.
- Log in to your Bitwala Account, go to Home, and select your Bitcoin Vault.
- Click on the paper plane (send icon) to initiate a transaction.
- Paste the recipient's address into the respective input field. Double-check for any typos. Sending bitcoin to the wrong address can result in a permanent loss of your funds.
- Enter the amount you want to send. You can toggle between Bitcoin or the equivalent Euro amount, whatever is more convenient for you.
- Confirm the transaction with your Bitcoin Vault password.
- You can independently verify if your transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain by searching for the recipient's Bitcoin address or transaction hash on a blockchain explorer such as blockchain.com.
That's it, you have successfully transferred bitcoin!