In order to send Bitcoin, you need to have a Vault set up with funds in it. If you don't have a Vault yet, find our guide on how to create a Bitcoin Vault.
- Log in to your Bitwala account, go to home and then select your Bitcoin Vault.
- Click on the paper plane (send icon) to initiate a transaction.
- Paste the recipient's address into the respective input field. Double-check for any typos. Sending Bitcoin to the wrong address can result in a permanent loss of your funds.
- Enter the amount you want to send. You can toggle between Bitcoin or the equivalent Euro amount, whatever is more convenient for you.
- Confirm the transaction with your Vault password.
- You can independently verify if your transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain by searching for the recipient's Bitcoin address or transaction hash on a blockchain explorer such as blockchain.com.
That's it, you have successfully transferred bitcoin!